Are you a Financial Adviser looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
The Company – Our client company is financially strong with a ‘plc’ parent who is a leading name in the world of financial services. This national advice business is seeking to grow its UK footprint by acquiring IFA client banks and businesses and employing high quality Financial Advisers to service them.
Options – Buy-out (sell and go)
Their acquisition scheme will allow owners of successful financial planning firms to sell their business while crucially ensuring their clients continue to receive a high quality of service from highly qualified employed advisers.
- Circa 3x trail / ongoing fee income
- 50% upfront on contract date
- Remaining 50% payable in equal monthly instalments from Month 7 to 24
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Financial Advisory firm
- The company has three financial planning strategies available in order to provide the best possible financial advice to clients by using their Financial Planners, investment platforms and fund management through their DFMs.
- For the Financial Advisers being brought in to look after the care of your clients, they will be strengthened by receiving full paraplanning and administration support.
- Modern client portal technology is being utilised to assist clients in reviewing their portfolios online and to discover additional opportunities.
- The company’s vision is to continually improve at every level of their organisation, and take pride in developing and retaining their growing team of advisers.
You must be a Financial Adviser, with an established client bank with minimum £10m Funds under Management (no maximum)
All regions of the UK considered
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at email@example.com with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.