Are you looking to handover your clients through a structured process to a Wealth Management firm based in the City of London?
Our client is a Wealth Management business based in the City of London, that has developed a strong team of 60 combined of Wealth Planners and effective support staff. With a core philosophy of putting their clients at the centre of everything they do, therefore providing excellent relationship-based service.
Options – Buy-out (sell and go)
They are keen to acquire directly authorised IFAs with £20m – £50m of Funds under Management. Ideally, you shall stay on post sale for 1 – 2 years to assist in providing a smooth transition for your clients.
City of London (existing offices in Canary Wharf)
Reading, Berkshire (M4 Corridor into London)
Anywhere in Greater London
The latter two areas would enable this firm to create a second hub. Therefore, your existing premises and / or support team in situ could lead to an opportunity to take these over.
Negotiable – our client typically values businesses using 3 – 3.75 times recurring income; with 50% upfront on completion date, followed by 25% in 12 months and 25% in 24 months
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a highly respected city wealth management business with excellent infrastructure of 60 staff including Advisers and support staff to takeover your clients
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Wealth Management firm with robust growth
- Offices based in City of London
- Excellent team of high calibre professionals
- Experienced in dealing with HNW individuals and assisting them with wealth management solutions
You must be a Financial Adviser, with ideally £20m – £50m of Funds under Management
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at email@example.com with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.