Are you looking for a buyer who will acquire your company with a change of control so that there will be no changes nor repapering requirements for clients?
2 Chartered individuals are looking to acquire a directly authorised business from a seller who is retiring who can demonstrate FCA compliant processes and a good compliance record. They are looking to build a boutique IFA business which aspires to enrich and strengthen the legacy of clients for a financially secure future with clear and simple financial planning. With experience over many years of successfully acquiring financial advisory firms their objective is to create a new IFA business in their own name. They have the objective to earn their clients’ trust as their financial planning partner with cradle-to-grave and intergenerational planning.
Acquisition Option – Buy-out (sell and go)
They are keen to acquire directly authorised IFAs with £5m – £40m of Funds under Management. Ideally, but not essentially you shall stay on post sale for 1 – 2 years to assist in providing a smooth transition for your clients.
They are flexible at looking at small firms where existing RI’s wish to continue advising.
- Home Counties
Negotiable – our client typically values businesses using 3 to 3.75 times recurring income; with 50% upfront on completion date, followed by 25% in 12 months and 25% in 24 months
This is an ideal opportunity if you
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
Benefits of this acquisition
- Led by a highly successful individual who has experience of growing wealth management businesses
- They are not looking to make any changes to existing client mandates unless it is best for the client to do so
- No repapering would be required as they would be doing a change of control
IFA client bank criteria
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with ideally £5m – £40m of Funds under Management
- A “plain vanilla” business with FCA compliant processes with a good compliance record
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate; we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.