Are you a Financial Adviser based in Mid and North Devon or North Cornwall looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This directly authorised IFA business was established in 2001, with offices in Devon and Cornwall and a team of 5 IFAs, 2 Mortgage Advisors plus support team, the firm specialise in providing honest and straight forward holistic financial advice to clients based in Devon & Cornwall. With open architecture, clients would be able to remain on existing investment mandates unless in their best interest to move. The client proposition is 0.5% to 0.75% ongoing adviser fee charges. The firm have successfully acquired three previous IFA businesses. With 7 figure turnover this profitable IFA business has strong financials to support funding of acquisitions.
Sell and Go Retirement Option
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to exit whilst being available in an ‘Ambassadorial’ capacity to achieve a smooth handover of clients as well as being on hand during the buyout period, if necessary, to enhance client retention.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based anywhere in Devon or Cornwall
- You are considering retirement or exiting financial services
- You want a fair price for your client bank / business of 3 to 3.5 times recurring income
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a long-established well-respected IFA firm
- Open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest
Acquisition Deal Value
- 3 to 3.5 times trail / ongoing fee income
- Typically, 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Asset purchase only
- Business established nearly 20 years ago
- Operating from two well-appointed office premises
- Clients serviced by a team of existing IFAs and dedicated support team offering a client-centric highly professional team
- Open architecture meaning that clients will not be needlessly disinvested
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideal business is charging 0.5% recurring income or up to 0.75%
- Ideal size is £5m – £20m of Funds under Management
- Ideally, free of or minimal higher risk investment areas
- Clean compliance and complaint history
- Share similar ethics and core values
Mid / North Devon or North Cornwall
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.