Are you a directly authorised IFA with DB Pension Transfer permissions looking to sell your shares?
Sell and retire or sell and stay
Acquisition Deal Value
Would consider paying 3 to 4 times recurring income for the right client bank and potentially more for the shell company where the assets under management is below £10m.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors concerned that their DB transfers would put off acquirers buying their shares and losing out on Business Asset Disposal Relief.
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by one of the world’s leading independent financial advisory companies offering clients across the globe financial planning solutions who have been set up in the UK for over 20 years and across the world for more than 35 years
- Want independent financial advice with open architecture and no vertical integration or CIP in place for your clients
- In addition, where in your client’s best interest our client works with world-class fund managers and use their considerable size, strength and leverage to provide your clients with their own, exclusive investment options. These include low-cost, dividend-paying multi-asset, global equity and alternative funds.
- They have long been an advocate of impact investing, with their aim to position $1bn in environmental, social and governance (ESG) investments by 2026.
- No intention to disrupt your client existing investment mandates or charging structure – their initial priority is to build new strong ongoing relationships
This multi-award winning international advisory firm was established over 35 years ago and operates from the UK for over 20 years. They provide a broad range of Financial Services including Wealth Management Advice, Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Asset Management and Fintech apps. Working with ex-Pats the company’s offshore advisers are frequently seeking defined benefit pension transfers for their HNW and UHNW clients who have final salary pension schemes and meet the transfer criteria. Hence the reason for seeking an existing directly authorised IFA business where the shares can be purchased and our client seeks a change of control of permissions from the FCA.
The overall group has worldwide offices in over 25 countries across the world.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Clean client banks with no compliance issues or upheld complaints
- Holds DB Pension transfer permissions
- Is directly authorised by the FCA with potential for change of control
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Long established worldwide advisory firm of over 35 years
- Highly successful track record of providing a comprehensive IFA service to UK and offshore clients
- Open architecture – no immediate changes to investment or charging structures
- Through a share purchase should enable the vendor to qualify for Business Asset Disposal Relief
Nationwide, although preference for London or Home Counties
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate; we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.