Are you a Financial Adviser based in London or South East looking to retire or exit from Financial Services with up to £30m of FuM and wanting to sell your client bank to an IFA company who provides their clients with a holistic approach to wealth management?
This boutique IFA firm is based in London and was established in 2005. They are directly authorised offering independent financial advice with two professional IFA’s and three support staff who aim to provide clients with a holistic approach to wealth management. The business has grown to £60m FuM and has RI of £300k. The firm is open to either asset or share purchase and is looking to move prospective clients to their own CIP as it develops and offer face-to-face annual reviews. They are seeking to acquire an IFA company with up to £30m FuM based in London, Kent, or Surrey.
Option – Sell, Transition and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm
- You want your clients to be looked after by local IFAs
Generally a multiple of 3.5x to 4x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Honour existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period
- Happy with both share and asset purchases
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with FuM up to £30m
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
London, Kent, or Surrey
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.