Are you a Financial Adviser or firm looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
The Company – This long-established Wealth Management firm has a client list of over 10,000, with access to both independent and multi-tied propositions. They have developed assets under management of over £250m+ and sums assured of over £500m. This firm has been regularly awarded the Top Investment practice.
Option 1 – Immediate Buy-out
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement now
- You want a fair price for your client bank
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a locally appointed IFA firm based in Surrey, who have been looking after client’s finances for over 20 years with over £250 million of assets under management.
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm.
Option 2 – Deferred purchase
This is ideal if:
- You are seeking to retire in the short – medium term future
- You would benefit from being able to continue working, but without the regulatory challenges included when running your own business
- You would welcome help with RDR, administration, paraplanning and being part of an experienced team of fellow professionals
- Add value to your business whilst you plan your exit strategy and obtaining a commitment to a buy-out formula.
Value: Negotiable – Generally 3x trail / ongoing fee income
- You will be working from High Street office premises with free parking available.
- Support team of 5, providing free of charge paraplanning / administration: pre-sale research, suitability letter writing, and processing applications.
- Business mix is predominantly investments and pensions
- Will consider a share purchase, qualifying for Entrepreneur Relief (subject to HMRC approval)
Locations: Surrey, Sussex, Kent, and London areas
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.