Are you a Financial Adviser looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by an experienced IFA partnership in Sheffield?
The Company – Our client is a Chartered firm based in Sheffield. The owner / IFA’s have over 50 years industry experience of providing financial advice between them. They provide financial advice for personal, commercial and corporate clients, specialising in offering expert advice across a full range of financial planning areas such as Retirement, Inheritance tax planning and Investments.
Our client is an Appointed Representative of a highly successful and dynamic, award winning, directly authorised independent specialist network focusing on high net worth private clients. They are directly authorised by The Financial Conduct Authority and provide an independent financial planning advice service to a range of private clients, corporate clients, charities, trusts, court of protection clients and medical professionals. The advice is offered on a completely independent basis with no restraint or commitment to any products or providers. This allows them to provide the most appropriate advice from the whole of the market, based entirely on clients’ individual needs whilst utilising their adviser’s extensive experience in the financial services industry. This exclusive network for high caliber IFA’s have a strong national footprint with over 120 IFA’s across the whole of the UK. The network is a wholly owned subsidiary of FTSE 250, leading fund manager, managing over £35 billion of assets for clients. Through their intervention with the acquisition you will have the comfort of financial strength and security of dealing with a highly reputable organization.
Options – Immediate Buy-out
They are keen to grow their client bank by acquiring clients from a retiring IFA or someone wishing to exit financial services. They have the capacity to ideally acquire a high net worth client bank with £15m – £50m of Funds under Management.
Value – 3.55x recurring income paid over 3-year period
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with business that underpins the buy-out that is profitable and free from any debt
- Being part of this network, provides access to compliance, research and a degree of administration leaving the Advisers to focus on the main business of helping clients. The network use Simplybiz for their compliance and IT portal.
- Whilst our client frequently recommends a discretionary fund management service to his clients, using a panel of leading DFM’s, there is open architecture to continue managing your clients’ investments through independent financial advice.
- Access to offices in London, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Chichester, Edinburgh, Exeter, Falmouth, Jersey, Kendal, Launceston, Liverpool and Winchester.
You must be a Financial Adviser, with a high net worth client bank with £15m – £30m of Funds under Management.
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.