Are you a Cornish Financial Advisor or IFA firm looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
The Acquiring Company
This Truro based professional independent financial advice firm is led by an award winning Chartered Financial Planner with over 30 years’ experience who helps their clients achieve their life goals, regardless of size of investments, by offering a professional high-quality service, based on mutual understanding and trust.
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors with up to £100k of recurring income considering retirement and would like to sell to someone who will take over the client relationship rather than sell to a larger acquirer. Opportunity for you to stay on in an ambassador / introducer capacity.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based anywhere in Cornwall
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement now
- You want a fair price for your client bank
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a local Chartered IFA firm based in Cornwall, who have clients across the entire county
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm.
Negotiable – Generally 3 to 4 x trail / ongoing fee income
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, your client bank should be up to a maximum of £100k per annum of recurring income
- Clean compliance and complaint history
- Full independent advice with open architecture and willing to retain existing investment mandates
- Unlikely to make changes to existing fee charges during the deferred buyout period whilst the acquiring firm builds client trust
- Operating from well-appointed city centre office premises
- Support team, including trainees undertaking Level 4 DipFA qualifications conducting paraplanning / administration: pre-sale research, suitability letter writing, and processing applications.
Cornwall (Head office based in Truro)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.