Are you a Financial Advisor based in Worcestershire / West Midlands looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a local IFA?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors with £50k to £100k of recurring income considering retirement and would like to handover clients to an experienced IFA for ongoing servicing.
Acquisition Deal Value
Would consider paying 3 to 4 times recurring income with a payment structure, typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in West Midlands where you:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by an Independent Financial Advisor
- Want the acquirer to have open architecture, where client’s investments can remain on existing mandates and charging structures, with no plans for immediate changes
- Want to handover to an IFA who has 18 years’ experience running an IFA firm
With 18 years experience of running an IFA business, this business owner decided 4 years ago to change his previous model of having several self-employed IFAs to being a sole adviser. Now a family run IFA business our client is keen to acquire 50 – 100 clients and has resources to build organically and through acquisitions.
Directly authorised with open architecture.
Clients can remain on existing investment mandates and charging structures.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Would consider firms with Recurring income of £50k to £100k
- Ideally, the client bank should be based in Worcestershire / West Midlands
- Will consider share or asset purchases
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent financial advisers with open architecture
- Experience of successfully running an IFA business for 18 years
- The owner will take responsibility for ongoing servicing
Worcestershire / West Midlands
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate; we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.