Do you have 40 – 60 surplus clients with ideally £200k holdings or above, preferably on platform or suitable to moving to a platform?
This directly authorised Independent Financial Advisory firm, with its head office in Leeds has a combined level of experience of over 80 years! They have successfully incorporated two previous IFA client bank acquisitions into their business with excellent transitions and client satisfaction. With capital sitting in their bank account they are ready for their third acquisition.
Acquisition Option – ‘Sell and Go’
Our client is looking to acquire a client bank with typical asset holdings of £200k or above. Previously they have been successful in transitioning a) well-managed hnw client bank with client fee charging in place on funds under management and b) acquired an un-serviced affluent client bank without fee charging in place, by successfully transitioning them to a new servicing agreement. Therefore, the Acquirer would be interested in acquiring either type of business. They have tiered servicing models and can tailor their service to the needs of the client. In addition, our client has open architecture, so would be able to leave acquired clients on their current platform initially whilst embedding them to aid retention. The business has clients spread across 3 core geographical areas with face to face servicing in place as well as Skype and telephone interim reviews which means there is flexibility in locations being considered – see locations below.
Value – circa 3.5x – 4x recurring income over 2-year terms and negotiable terms in respect of FUI
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are looking for a small IFA firm to acquire your clients offering a personal service
- Want a firm that has experience of acquiring client banks and providing smooth transitions
- Still have some clients not on fee agreements and would like to receive a capital event for the sale of these clients
- Want to reduce your number of serviced clients and achieve a capital event
- You have a well-run small IFA practice and looking to retire
- Want your clients to continue to receive independent financial advice
- Average holding of £200,000 or above
- Ideally circa 40 – 60 clients
- West Yorkshire
- Manchester / Warrington / Lancashire
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.