Are you a Financial Adviser with a high net worth client bank looking to receive a capital event for your business and stay advising your clients on an employed basis?
The Company – Our client company is financially strong with a ‘plc’ parent who is a leading name in the world of financial services. This national advice business is seeking to grow its UK footprint by acquiring high net worth IFA client banks and businesses and employing high quality Financial Advisers to service them.
Options – Early capital event (sell and stay)
Their acquisition scheme will allow existing Financial Advisers who own their client bank to receive a capital event for their clients and continue to service them under an employed contract. Plus, through other marketing initiatives you will receive additional clients for you to service.
- Circa 3x trail / ongoing fee income
- Usually paid over a 3 – 4 year period
Plus Salary: Salary £40,000 – £60,000 pa plus bonuses and employee benefits
Benefits include: 4x DIS, matched pension contribution equalling 6%, and expenses reimbursement – e.g. rail fares and mileage at 25p per mile
OTE: OTE of £75,000 – £100,000
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering an early capital event and want to continue being a Financial Adviser
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Financial Advisory firm
- The company has three financial planning strategies available in order to provide the best possible financial advice to clients by using their Financial Planners, investment platforms and fund management through their DFMs.
- You will be supported with full paraplanning and administration.
- You will be provided with a client portfolio of £10m FuM which can expect each client to have minimum £200k of investible assets (London clients will be minimum of £500k).
- Modern client portal technology is being utilised to assist clients in reviewing their portfolios online and to discover additional opportunities.
- The company’s vision is to continually improve at every level of their organisation, and take pride in developing and retaining their growing team of advisers.
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.