Are you a Financial Advice firm in Bristol or within our client’s footprint of Birmingham to Southampton wanting to sell to a firm that have grown both organically and through six acquisitions of other firms to date?
The Acquiring Company
Established 28 years ago, this financial advice business offers a well-established, tried and tested model that is happy to leave existing investment mandates in place, unless in the best interest of the client to move investments and to retain previous trading styles to demonstrate as little change as possible to clients.
They operate across all markets, from wealth management and retirement planning advice through to dealing with property, wealth and personal and business protection needs. The fair treatment of their clients and staff is central to everything they do.
With six offices across a wide geographical patch in the Midlands and South of England (From South West London, down to Southampton and Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Warwickshire) this firm has circa 100 staff.
Whilst the firm would consider acquisitions across their patch they are particularly keen to expand into Bristol as a hotspot area by taking over a sizeable firm as a new regional hub.
Sell and retire – acquisition option
If you are seeking an immediate retirement and ready to retire now, this IFA firm offers the opportunity to purchase your client bank and handover the servicing to local employed Financial Advisors. Due to open architecture, your clients would have a smooth transition with no immediate changes required.
Sell and remain a Financial Advisor – acquisition option
If you are looking to receive a capital event for your client bank and remain a Financial Advisor, this option is available to you. As part of the acquisition process, you would become a registered individual of their financial advisory business. As a Financial Advisor within this firm, you will benefit from full back office support including Paraplanners and ability to use their regional offices.
Sell your SME business with existing Advisers and Support Staff
Our client has undertaken other acquisitions which enabled the existing staff, including premises to be retained.
Acquisition Deal Value
Offering highly competitive acquisition deals for Financial Advisors with 3 to 3.5 times recurring income paid over a 2 year period or longer if a higher multiple is sought. Both share purchase and asset purchase would be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors or SME firms:
- Considering immediate retirement or want to retire within next few years
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients through a tried and tested process having acquired 6 financial advice firms
- Only want to deal with a business that underpins the buy-out that is profitable with strong financials to provide peace of mind for deferred payments
- Want a firm that will leave existing investment mandates untouched as long as this still meets the client’s best interests
- For SME firms with existing advisers and support staff will consider taking over the team and premises and retaining identity as part of their multi-branding
- Their proposition will maintain and advise clients on their existing platforms and legacy solutions
- You are likely to have spent your life building your business and building positive relationships with your clients that trust you – you can be assured that the fair treatment of clients is central to everything they do
- A seamless transition which enables you to still be available in the background if they had any queries and to support the adviser – thus maximising retention of clients
- No hard-sell approach with any immediately changes to clients investments which would otherwise destroy the client relationship and their trust – they take time to appreciate the reasons why you had invested client funds in the portfolio choices
Open to Financial Advisors with client banks of all sizes across the Midlands and South of England
Hotspot area – Bristol
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.