Are you a Financial Adviser with up to £200m FuM looking to sell your client bank to a forward thinking Fintech IFA company?
Our client company was founded in 2017 and have fast become one of the few digital Independent Financial Advisers in the UK. They offer all the services of a traditional IFA but via their secure online platform.
Currently, the firm have 4 Appointed Representatives firms operating under them and are up to c£180m of funds under management. They offer an established AR route for firms and individuals looking to utilise their tech platform across their business and run their own independent / whole of market IFA firm. This could suit smaller firms who are tired of running their own IFA business and the ever growing regulatory burden that comes with it and just want to fall under a larger umbrella under very competitive terms.
In addition, they are seeking to grow their own advice proposition by acquiring medium sized IFA firms where advisers and staff will be tuped to stay on the same or improved terms. When hubs are in place they will be looking to acquire one / two person firms looking to sell and go and plug them into their existing hubs.
Option – Sell and stay
This is ideal if:
- You are the owner considering retirement and would like your advisers and staff to stay post sale
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and forward looking Independent Financial Advisory firm with its own platform and technology solutions to provide clients with the economies of scale on TERs
- You want your clients to be looked after by qualified IFAs
Appointed Representative offering
- Provide you with PI cover & all FCA fee’s paid, compliance support, access to their tech stack, admin & paraplanning support, third party software access via platform plus ongoing business development support if/when needed
- 80%/20% split in the AR’s favour on all gross fee’s, commissions and other revenues generated by the AR.
- Option to sell at a later date to suit your exit needs
Generally a multiple of 3.5x to 4.5x of ongoing fee income or, for the larger firms, a multiple of 5x – 8x EBITDA
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to in-house DFM / centralised investment proposition
- Honour existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period
- Tried and tested acquisition model which will enable smooth transition of clients to maximise retention
- Happy with both share and asset purchases
- You must be a Financial Adviser with up to £200m of FuM
- No minimum criteria on average holdings albeit they will only consider clients with upwards of £50k
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.