Are you a Financial Adviser or a small firm based within 50 miles of Reading (M4 Corridor) considering retirement and want to sell or partner with a Chartered IFA firm with sound principles on acquiring firms whilst remaining fully committed to your clients
Option 1 – Immediate Buy-out
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement now
- You want a fair price for your client bank
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a directly authorised, firm with open architecture
Option 2 – Deferred purchase
This is ideal if:
- You are seeking to retire in the short – medium term future (circa next 3 years)
- You would benefit from their extensive range of support such as compliance, IT, HR, training and helping to take your business forward.
- Take away the hassle from you of compliance, GABRIEL returns, FCA Fees and FSCS levy, PI premium increases etc
- Ability to undertake a handover process of your clients to the new Adviser to ensure seamless transition of service
Value: Typically, 3 to 3.5 times recurring fee income or up to 6 times EBITDA over a 2 year deal period with 50% upfront, 25% in 1 year and 25% in 2 years.
Sale Type: Will consider share or asset purchases.
Our client is a Directly Authorised, wholly Independent Chartered Independent Advisory firm managing more than £300m of Funds under Management. With strong capital of £2m and highly profitable business our client has funding in place for a further tranche of acquisitions up to £5m in consideration value.
The firm will retain investments on current mandates and charges on your current ongoing adviser fee charging structure. They do not have any preferred providers and will build relationships first before making any changes. They specialise in providing straight forward solutions for personal and business clients. With open architecture they can access all platforms and agencies with all providers without restrictions, offering greater choice than available with some other acquirers.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- All firms considered from £10m to £100m FuM
- Will only consider firms without or having few DB pension transfers
- Ideally retiring Advisers
- A forward thinking, growing IFA business
- Fully independent with open architecture
- Tried and tested, proven track record of previous IFA Acquisitions
- Chartered firm with ability to provide complex financial advice
- Client centric with emphasis on building strong relationships to maximise retention of clients
- Ideally located within a 50 mile radius of Reading (M4 Corridor), e.g. Swindon, Newbury, Reading, Slough, Basingstoke, Southampton
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.