Are you a Financial Adviser or a small firm based within 80 miles of Bristol (M4 / M5 Corridors) considering retirement now or within the next 3 years and want your clients to continue receiving fully independent financial planning?
Option 1 – Immediate Buy-out
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement now
- You want a fair price for your client bank
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a directly authorised, firm with open architecture
Option 2 – Deferred purchase
This is ideal if:
- You are seeking to retire in the short – medium term future (circa next 3 years)
- You would benefit from their various Adviser tools to enhance your service to clients, such as: regular marketing communication; centralised investment proposition – outsourced to external multi-award-winning fund managers with highly competitive pricing; paperless IT systems, in-house compliance
- Take away the hassle from you of compliance, GABRIEL returns, FCA Fees and FSCS levy, PI premium increases etc
- Ability to undertake a handover process of your clients to the new Adviser to ensure seamless transition of service
- With economies of scale on lower platform charges and investment management charges with a TER of c1.6%, there is a potential opportunity for you to increase Adviser Fees and enable you to increase your consideration value from sharing any uplift
Value: Generally 3.5x recurring fee income over a 2 year deal period. Under deferred purchases where an Adviser uplifts Adviser Fees from 0.5% to 1% the ultimate multiple could equate to over 5 times
Sale Type: Will consider share or asset purchases.
Our client is a Directly Authorised, wholly Independent Wealth Management and Financial Advisory firm managing more than £200m of Funds under Management. They specialise in providing straight forward solutions for personal and business clients. With open architecture they can access all platforms and agencies with all providers without restrictions, offering greater choice than available with most larger networks.
In addition, they utilise their economies of scale by having lower platform charges and have a centralised investment proposition for new clients where they outsource fund management to an external multi-award-winning fund manager with highly competitive charging.
Having undertaken previous acquisitions, the firm have a proven track record of conducting smooth handovers and transitioning clients to achieve high retention rates.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- All firms considered from £10m to £100m FuM
- Ideally located within a 80 mile radius of Bristol (M4 & M5 Corridors), e.g. South of Birmingham, West of Reading and North of Exeter
- A forward thinking, growing IFA business
- Fully independent with open architecture
- Market leading Centralised Investment Proposition
- Tried and tested, proven track record of previous IFA Acquisitions
- Competitive TER’s
80 miles radius of Bristol (M4 & M5 Corridor)
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.