Are you a Financial Advisory business with annual recurring income up to £500k and wanting a share sale, whilst having advised on DB Pension transfers?
Sell and Go whilst undertaking handover meetings for a smooth transition
Acquisition Deal Value
Would consider paying 3 to 4 times recurring income for the right IFA business with a payment structure, typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based anywhere in the UK as the firm are looking to expand across the UK. Whilst not limited to London or the Home Counties this would be a natural growth of their existing presence in this area.
This international business was established in 2018 with a UK office in Herfordshire and another in Dubai. Over the last 3 years they have developed offices in Australia, USA, Abu Dhabi, Ireland and Cyprus. Across the group they now have around 200 staff and have grown from £30m AuA to £600m AuA. In the UK they have 12 authorised financial advisers and are seeking to grow through acquisitions.
On average 5 new employees join our client globally every month.
Whilst they have a preference for model portfolios and UCITS, they have open architecture where there will be no rush to move acquired clients from their existing investment mandates, unless in the clients’ best interest.
The firm have their own in-house fund manager who was previously a fund manager for a well-known investment and asset management firm that was established over 2 centuries ago.
Ongoing adviser fee charging ranges from 0.5% to 1% and hence why ongoing advice fees are unlikely to be changed in the short-term following acquisition.
Their client satisfaction score of 4.9 out of 5 from multiple clients is shown through their excellent status on the consumer review platform, Trustpilot
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Up to £500k of annual recurring income (will consider multiple deals to achieve target RI
- Will consider firms with DB Pension Transfer permissions
- Will consider a share purchase as well as asset purchases
- Will consider firms with UK domestic clients or Ex-Pats
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Offers an innovative fresh approach with a dynamic energy that sets it apart from its competitors in the onshore and offshore marketplace
- The firm is a borderless, independent financial advisory consultancy, with a commitment to safeguarding client’s financial future
- Highly successful track record of providing a comprehensive IFA service to UK and offshore clients
- Provides unparalleled personal financial advice to expatriate clients living globally.
- Open architecture – no immediate changes to investment or charging structures
- Independent Trustpilot consumer reviews provide comfort that clients are well looked after by our client
Ideal location would be London / South East
Will also consider anywhere across the UK.
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.