Are you a Financial Adviser looking to exit from Financial Services with up to £100k of recurring income and £10m to £15m FuM and seeking an experienced Chartered IFA firm with offices in Essex to acquire your client bank?
Based in Essex and established over 10 years ago, our client is a directly authorised independent firm with £50m FuM and a RI of £400k.
The firm has a team of Chartered Financial Advisers and offers professional and ethical independent financial advice. The team is led by a highly experienced individual who has over 40 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
They have prior acquisition experienced having undertaken four successful acquisitions in the past, where they have developed a tried and tested model of retaining clients.
They are seeking to acquire a further client bank of no more than 100 clients and are offering open architecture where investments can remain on existing mandates. Deals are not contingent on clients moving to their CIP. They will also retain existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period.
Option – Sell and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm
- You want your clients to be looked after by local IFAs
Generally a multiple of 3.5x of ongoing fee income provided this is a quality client bank.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
Happy to pay on long term earnout basis – 4to 5 years on split Fees / Commissions.
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to centralised investment proposition
- Honour existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period
- Tried and tested acquisition model which will enable smooth transition of clients to maximise retention
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with ongoing recurring income up to £100,000 with FuM of £10m to £15m
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
- Asset only purchase
- No more than 100 clients in client bank
Hertfordshire, Essex or Home Countries
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.