Are you a Financial Advisor based within London and The Home Counties looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a directly authorised local Private Wealth IFA with offices in Mayfair and Middlesex?
Sell and retire
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement and would like to support the client handover process.
Sell and stay
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement within the next 2 – 3 years and would like to create a capital event now whilst staying on advising to introduce the new brand and support the client handover process.
Acquisition Deal Value
Will pay between 3 and 4 times recurring income.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in London or around the M25 corridor with high net worth clients who:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by a long established small independent financial advice firm
- Would prefer their clients not to be shoehorned into a CIP or make changes to ongoing charges until the clients have settled and built strong relationships
- Want a firm who has an excellent reputation working with high net worth clients to help them manage their pensions, investments and estate planning through wills and inheritance planning
The business was established in 2002. This is a directly authorised firm with open architecture with high-net-worth clients who are typically investing over £1m and based in London and around the home counties. The firm has grown to £70m of Funds under Management. The principal took on another IFA at the beginning of 2021 and is keen to grow the business through acquisition. Their platform of choice is Quilter although through open architecture can retain clients’ investments on all platforms and providers. They own a sister business registered with the Law Society for Wills and Estate Planning, plus undertake probate work.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- HNW client banks considered (minimum average investment holdings of £200k and above)
- Ideally, clients will be located within London or Home Counties
- Will consider asset or share purchase.
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent advice with open architecture
- Gravitas of dealing with high net worth clients
- Convenient offices based in London and Middlesex for client meetings, however will continue to meet clients in their own homes or workplace if required – or virtual meetings via Teams/Zoom if this is suitable with clients
- Added benefit of being able to offer Wills, estate planning and probate for clients
London and Home Counties
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.