Does your IFA firm have £100m+ of AuA? If so, are you considering your future exit options and would like to merge with a privately owned, independent, Chartered Financial Planning firm?
Acquisition option for IFA businesses holding significant AUA
Our client is open to exploring the different acquisition options available and finding the right solution for you. This includes openness to consider asset or share purchases, plus the ability for your employees (Financial Advisors and Support staff) and premises to be retained post-sale (subject to good alignment with group business model)
IFA Business Acquisition Deal Value
Offering competitive multiples of recurring income or EBITDA dependent on business size
This is ideal for IFA Business Owners based across England and Wales, who:
- Are seeking retirement from being a Business Owner within the next few years
- Have developed a sizeable client bank / business
- Have HNW clients, with average client or household investments of £250,000+
- Have undertaken none or limited amount of high-risk advice
- Want to deal with an experienced acquirer who knows how to integrate successfully with employees and HNW clients
- Want to sell to a well funded business with strong financials
- Want your clients to be serviced by Chartered Financial Planners (or Financial Advisors on route to Level 6 status)
- Happy to attend joint client meetings over a 3-month handover and on call for up to 2 years to maximise a seamless transition process
For IFA Business Owners not ready to retire yet:
- There is an option to join under an AR route with a put and call option agreement in place e.g. sell bottom half of client bank now and revalue the 2nd half in 5 years’ time.
- Sell the business and stay as an employed Financial Advisor with excellent ongoing remuneration terms (suitable for Chartered Advisors) who are happy to become authorised under the new Acquirer and report to Financial Planning Director
The Acquiring Company
This independent, Chartered Financial Planning business has a successful track record of making IFA acquisitions, with over 30 completions to date. They take the time to understand each business and work closely with the retiring IFAs. Across all acquisitions, they have maintained a fantastic client retention rate.
Due to their successful model and capability to grow further, they are looking to continue offering their professional acquisition option to IFA business owners. As a financially robust business with solid infrastructure, there is no limit on the size IFA business they could consider.
In addition, this IFA firm is dedicated to ensuring the financial planning industry continues for further generations, as they have created a major training initiative for new entrants into the industry and to upskill their existing workforce.
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.