Are you thinking about retiring within the next 12 months and wanting to sell to a reputable, longstanding Chartered IFA firm based in Milton Keynes with 30 years history?
Our client is an established Chartered IFA firm of over 30 years, with their team comprising of 2 Financial Advisers, 2 Paraplanners and an Administrator.
Offering a range of services to private individuals with specialism in tax efficient asset management through pension and investment advice, plus lifetime cashflow planning. Majority of clients are based locally in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, and Northamptonshire, with some further afield.
As a business that embraces technology to enable efficiencies within the business, they are happy to offer clients either a face-to-face or video meeting.
This is ideal for you if you are seeking:
- A directly authorised firm with open architecture
- Business ethics that go above and beyond the requirements of the regulator to ensure the best possible advice is provided
- Want clients with over £250,000 FuM to have access to a DFM service
- Retirement within the next 12 months
- Aseamless transition to highly qualified, experienced, and dedicated team that will uphold your ethics and values
- Offering a competitive multiple of between 3 and 3.5 times recurring income for an asset purchase
- Funds available to acquire a firm for a purchase price of up to £750,000
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- You should have a loyal client bank with an average AUM of £250k or above and an average client age of circa 60
- You should hold a clean compliance record with little / no contentious business e.g. structured products, EIS, SEIS, VCTs etc
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.