Reference: 23266 | Region: Selling , South West | Price: £5,000,000 - £6,000,000 | Funds Under Management: £265,000,000 |
Recurring Income: £1,800,000 | No of Active Households: c1,100

This progressive IFA business based in the South West is looking to create a capital event and sell up to 75% of equity with a put and call option to sell the remaining 25% in 3 to 5 years. Their objective is to continue to grow their current business with c£265m of FuM through additional acquisitions to bring them up to in excess of £1bn FuM and sell their remaining 25% stake at this point.  

The Founding Directors of the business bring a wealth of experience with a tried and tested acquisition model, having completed almost a dozen. They have maximised retention of clients whilst uplifting adviser fee income gradually from 0.5% to 1% whilst enabling clients to still benefit from competitive TERs of typically 1.4% to 1.7%.

Following a segmentation exercise their minimum client holdings is now c£250k. The business is generating c£1.8m of recurring income plus, c£500k of new business income.