Are you a Financial Adviser based in Worcestershire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Herefordshire or Warwickshire looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This directly authorised IFA business set up over 30 years ago, now has a team of 4 Financial Advisors plus a Trainee Adviser. They have open architecture and hold funds on several platforms. Traditionally, a fund picker however more recently has been using risk rated model portfolios. Standard ongoing adviser fee charging is 0.5% for annual reviews and for clients with enhanced number of reviews their charge is normally 0.75%. Head Office is based in Kidderminster and Adviser / client footprint covers all the counties listed.
Sell and Go option
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to exit, whilst being available in an ‘Ambassadorial’ capacity to achieve a smooth handover of clients as well as being on hand during the buyout period, if necessary, to enhance client retention.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors with recurring income of up to circa £75,000 pa, based anywhere in Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, or Warwickshire
- You are considering retirement or exiting financial services
- You want a fair price for your client bank / business of 3 to 4 times recurring income
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a long established well-respected IFA firm
- Open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest
Value of the acquisition deal
- 3 to 4 times trail / ongoing fee income
- Typically, 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, free of or minimal higher risk investment areas
- Clean compliance and complaint history
- Share similar ethics and core values
- Ideal acquisition size is circa £10m of Funds under Management with ongoing charging model of 0.5% – 0.75%
- Shropshire and Herefordshire would be ideal, however would still be interested in the rest of their footprint in Worcestershire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire or Warwickshire
- Business established over 20 years ago
- Operating from well-appointed quayside office premises
- Clients serviced by a team of existing IFA’s and dedicated support team offering a client-centric highly professional team
- Strong financials with 7 figure net worth and cash at bank o provide reassurance over their ability to finance acquisitions
- Open architecture meaning that clients will not be needlessly disinvested
Shropshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, or Warwickshire
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.