Are you a Retiring Financial Adviser with £10m+ FuM and looking to sell your client bank to a long established wealth management firm with over 60 acquisitions under their belt for a market leading 5x recurring income?
Our client company is a leading financial planning led IFA and Discretionary Wealth Management firm with over 30 years heritage of providing independent financial advice. Financially strong following its takeover by an American Private Equity Firm with deep pockets for ongoing acquisition purchases; whilst having very little interference from the equity partners with the running of this business which remains firmly with the experienced founder and its formidable management team. This partnership brings a strong strategic and cultural fit which is client centric thus benefitting all stakeholders to continue to grow market share through further acquisitions. With its Head Office based in the Midlands, it has 13 additional offices across the UK. Providing wealth management and financial advisory services to over 20,000 clients in the UK. These services are delivered by 220 financial advisers and 450 support staff. They now look after £8bn of FuM and are looking to further expand. This company is highly profitable and cash generating as well as having substantial funding available, meaning that they have a robust financial standing for vendors seeking financial protection. They have an excellent track record with over 60 acquisitions under their belt with a first-class retention rate of clients, which means your clients will be well looked after! Whilst the firm have their own white labelled platform and in house discretionary managers they continue to provide full independent financial advice where around 2/3rd of their total assets are held on open architecture and 1/3rd managed by their own fund managers. Thus proving that clients interests come first!
Option – sell transition and go
This is ideal if:
- You are a financial advisor looking to retire and would want to be involved with the client handover to seamlessly transition your clients across to the new acquirer
- You want a market leading price of 5x recurring income* for your client bank
- * Where you uplift your clients to a higher percentage service fee you will benefit by increasing the run rate of recurring income which will be used when calculating 5x
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm
- You want market leading payment terms where you will be fully paid out as soon as all clients have been moved across – typically 3 to 6 months
- 5x of ongoing fee income
- You will be paid whenever you finish signing clients up with a backstop date of 12 months.
- You will also be paid on the run rate of your recurring income so if you manage to uplift any clients from say 0.75% to 1%, you will then receive 5x on the new 1% income.
- Proven track record in both acquisitions and retaining clients
- Fully independent offering with open architecture so they are happy to keep clients on existing mandates unless it is in their best interests to be moved
- 5x is market leading
- 12 month (or sooner) pay out is market leading
- Peace of mind knowing your clients will be well looked after
- Light touch due diligence as these are asset purchases
- You must be a Financial Adviser with c.£10m+ FuM (no upper limit)
- You must have a clean business with no real high risk areas of advice which could present reputational risk
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.