Are you a Surrey based Financial Advisor with c£15m FuM seeking retirement from financial services and wanting to sell to a local IFA?
The Acquiring Company
A local Independent financial advisor who has run his own advisory business for over 20 years is seeking to acquire a small client bank of up to c£15m FuM. With capital in the bank to fund the upfront payment and being able to fully absorb any acquired clients will be able to use the recurring income to fund deferred payments at the end of years 1 & 2.
Having open architecture will allow him to maintain acquired clients on existing investment mandates.
His ethos would be to make little changes to investments or charging structure initially as his main aim is to build strong relationships with the acquired clients to maximise retention.
The ideal situation would be a one-person IFA ready to retire with c£10m – £15m FuM, although happy to consider lower or higher value client banks.
Available Acquisition Options:
Sell and Retire
This would suit a Financial Advisor looking to give up being an Authorised Adviser, although be available for handover meetings to ensure there is a smooth transition.
Acquisition Deal Value
Offering a competitive acquisition deal of typically c3.5 to 4 times recurring income payment with 50% upfront followed by 2 deferred payments of 25% after the 1st and 2ndanniversaries.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors:
- Considering retirement
- Would like a structured handover that is sensitive to your clients and passing clients to a local adviser offering attentive client service proposition
- Only want to deal with a local Surrey based IFA
- Want an independent financial adviser with Open Architecture, where clients can remain on existing investment mandates and charging structures
- Fully independent
- A seamless transition which enables you to still be available in the background if they had any queries and to support the adviser – thus maximising retention of clients
- Leave clients on existing investment mandates and not disrupt anything until strong relationships have been formed.
- Receptive to maintaining existing ongoing fees
- Their offer will include the full client bank, whereas some acquirers do not include elderly clients or clients with small portfolios
- A separate introducer agreement for new client referrals after retirement
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate; we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.