Are you a Directly Authorised Financial Adviser looking to retire or exit from Financial Services with up to £10m of FuM?
Our client company was established in 2018 with offices based on the South Coast. They have grown their FuM to £65m with 2 advisers.
Offering independent financial advice with open architecture to enable clients to stay invested on existing investment mandates.
The firm have strong financials evidenced by their balance sheet with funding in place to support their growth plans through an acquisition.
The firm are ready to move away from being an AR with the intention of obtaining change of control from an acquisition of a clean low-risk IFA business.
Option – Sell and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound Independent Financial Advisory firm
- By selling to a company that intends leaving the entity directly autorised there will be very little disruption to clients other than a change of adviser relationsgip
Generally a multiple of up to 3.5x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to in-house DFM / centralised investment proposition
- Honour existing charging structures during the deferred buyout period
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with FuM of up to £10m
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
- Preference for a Limited Company entity that is directly authorised with the FCA
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.