Are you a Financial Advisor or partnership based within 40 miles of Sheffield (South Yorkshire), Lincoln, Walsall (East & West Midlands) and Preston (North West) looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a local IFA firm with existing £140m FuM?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors with £50k to £200k of recurring income considering retirement and would like to support the client handover and help in transitioning clients to new advisers for ongoing servicing.
Acquisition Deal Value
Would consider paying 3 to 4 times recurring income for the right business / client bank with a payment structure, typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in South Yorks East Midlands, West Midlands or North West, where you:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by an independent financial advice firm
- Want the acquirer to have open architecture, where client’s investments can remain on existing mandates and charging structures, with no plans for immediate changes unless where the firm can add clear value to the client
- Want to handover to a firm with over 10 years’ experience looking after £140m of Funds under Management
- Would like reassurance of a tried and tested acquisition process maximising client retention from a firm who have successfully acquired 5 IFA businesses to date
The firm was established in 2010 and has grown organically and through acquisitions.
Directly authorised with open architecture, managing client assets of £140m
The firm currently have 5 IFAs plus support team of 3 Paraplanners and 2 Administrators to provide clients with an independent financial planning service.
Their aim is to provide effective investment management and financial planning to meet client objectives and aspirations. Through providing a high level service this has encouraged existing clients to recommend them to their friends, colleagues and family.
With 7 figure turnover and 7 figure net worth the firm funds their growth via acquisitions by utilising their annual retained profits.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Would consider firms with Recurring income of £50k to £200k
- Ideally, the client bank should be based within 40 miles of their head office in Sheffield or other satellite offices
- Will consider share or asset purchases
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent financial advisers with open architecture
- Business established over 10 years ago with sound financials and excellent track record of successfully completing 5 previous acquisitions
Sheffield (South Yorkshire), Lincoln (East Midlands), Walsall (West Midlands) and Preston (North West)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.