We are sure that you will agree that the last 12 months have been challenging, whether it be through the strains and difficulties created by Covid-19 or the constant change by the regulator and the imposition of increased costs?
Covid has made us more aware of our personal wealth and well-being and has made us realise even more that “life is not a rehearsal”. Precious moments slipping away with the need for spending real quality time with our loved ones. 2021 has continued this theme with new heads of terms being issued weekly.
We have never been busier with new enquiries from IFAs seeking retirement and Acquirers asking us to supply more sellers than ever before! Here at IFA Acquisitions we are interested in speaking to Financial Advisory business owners in EXIT or GROWTH mode.
We work with a team of Consultants who have developed over 10+ years a number of carefully selected acquirers who we have researched and chosen to work with on the following basis:
- They listen to sellers’ requirements and build an exit strategy accordingly i.e. sell and stay, sell and go and combinations of both.
- They understand how important it is to have a client focussed transition process in place for clients to remain engaged.
- They have the infrastructure in place to accommodate most financial advisory businesses.
- They are well-backed financially and have the ability to offer highly competitive valuations using either ongoing recurring income or EBITDA or a combination of both to secure the best price for your business.
- Some provide retained ownership and investment options to help business owners grow and expand their businesses.
- Considering exiting your business now or in the next 12 – 24 months and want to achieve the best possible valuation.
- If you are fed up with increased regulation, Levy Fee’s, PI Insurance, FCA Authorisations and would like some inward investment or benefit from being part of a larger organisation.
- Business owners wanting a capital event now but are keen to stay on post sale.
- Looking for an exit strategy now or in the next 12 – 24 months.
We are working with both Local, Regional and National Acquirers that have funds available RIGHT NOW and keen to open dialogue with like-minded individuals and businesses.
Please feel free to give us a call for a confidential discussion regarding the options available.
Call our expert Consultants to discuss your acquisition or recruitment plans, we help provide tailored options to suit your need
0208 0044 162 [email protected]
Have a browse through our excellent options available. We have a broad range of clients that are seeking client banks in your local area. Click here to learn more