Are you seeking a long-established regional IFA firm based in the South East with substantial cash balances to acquire your IFA clients, offering payment terms over 15 months?
Competitive Deal Options for share or asset purchases
Offering between 3 – 4 x recurring income or 5 – 6 times EBITDA for larger businesses; each deal being considered on its own merits. The acquirer is open to considering share purchases or asset purchases of well-run IFA businesses.
2 payment process – Payment periods are typically 50% or above upfront with remainder at 15 months.
This is ideal for retiring IFAs in the South East who:
- Are seeking retirement and an exit from financial services
- Want to deal with a local well respected IFA firm with nearly 20 years advisory experience
- Would like to be involved in an ambassadorial capacity to assist with smooth handovers or ability to stay on longer in an advisory capacity on a salaried basis
- Want industry leading prompt buyout payment terms
- Would like to sell to a truly independent financial advice firm with open architecture to be able to maintain client investments on existing mandates during the buyout period
- Would like to deal with an established profitable firm who has cash balances to fund acquisitions
The Acquiring Company
Established nearly 20 years ago and through organic growth have successfully grown their independent financial planning business to managing over £200m of funds under management.
The firm offer independent financial advice with open architecture. They have a sister business offering Wills and Trusts to provide clients with full estate planning services. The firm have the Gold Standard for DB Pension Transfer permissions with c5% of total FuM and thus will consider acquiring DB assets where these are of similar percentage of full assets, subject to meeting due diligence checks.
They have a team of 16 individuals with head office based in Kent and satellite office in Surrey.
They specialise in creating personalised plans for investments, inheritance tax and estate planning, pensions and retirement advice as well as tax planning and protection insurance. They are rated Excellent by clients on Trustpilot.
- Client banks from £20m to £150m will be considered.
- South East
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.