Are you a Financial Advisor or IFA firm based in Worcestershire looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This Estate Agency and Lettings business with 6 offices spread across Worcestershire has a long established mortgage advice business with 12 Mortgage and Protection Advisors completing around 120 mortgages each month plus has a Chartered IFA division with over £50m of Funds under Management. The company has a substantial 7 figure budget to grow their wealth division to acquire IFA firms.
Acquisition Options Available
Sell and Go
This option would suit Financial Advisors who are ready to exit whilst being available in an ‘Ambassadorial’ capacity to achieve a smooth handover of clients as well as being on hand during the buyout period, if necessary, to enhance client retention.
Sell and Stay post sale up to 2 years
Financial Advisors who are not ready to stop advising immediately and want to be fully involved with the transition would suit this option. Thus, those that want a capital event now, but happy to stay on as an authorised Financial Advisor under the new Acquirer post sale to embed the transition through ongoing servicing and subsequently introduce your clients to the new adviser who will assume responsibility for future relationship.
Retain Financial Advisors and support staff’
This option would suit SME IFA firms where there are existing Financial Advisors and support staff and would be part of the sale.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors and firms based anywhere in Worcestershire and West Midlands area
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- You want a fair price for your client bank / business of 3 to 4 times recurring income
- You would like options of sell and go, sell and stay post sale or for your existing staff to stay on post sale
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a local Chartered IFA firm
- Open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest
- Will consider share purchases as well as asset purchases
Acquisition Deal Value
- 3 to 4 times trail / ongoing fee income
- Typically, 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, your client bank should be on 0.5% ongoing adviser fee charging (same as acquirer) however this is not essential
- Clean compliance and complaint history
- Business established over 10 years ago
- Operating from well-appointed office premises as well as operational head office in Longbridge
- Existing Financial Services team of Chartered IFA, Mortgage Advisers and support team
- 49 x 5-star reviews on Trustpilot
- Large budget to support acquisition of Wealth business(es)
Worcestershire and West Midlands area
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.