Are you a Financial Adviser looking ahead and want to de-risk your exit strategy by becoming a Partner of a growing IFA group (whilst retaining control of your own business) and ability to exercise the full buy-out when you are ready?
The Company – This independent financial advice group has grown significantly since its inception in 2011, through acquiring smaller IFA’s plus organic growth by developing accountancy connections and various marketing initiatives. With over 150 years’ experience combined from their Senior team, they are in a great position to continue developing the business through developing Associates.
Option – Deferred Buy-out for Partner firms
This is ideal if:
- You are keen to grow your brand whilst retaining your ownership for as long as you desire and operate as a standalone business for P&L
- Looking for attractive fee levels in relation to business written during your time spent continuing to provide financial planning advice
- Would benefit from business consultancy to help drive the value of your business further
- You would like to have the ability to exercise a full buy-out, when you are ready
Negotiable – Generally 3 to 4 times trail / ongoing fee income
- Being part of a select Associate membership that focuses on working with quality partners
- Have access to core services on a menu-based option to ensure you are only paying for what you need
- In-house compliance support at Chartered level to assist with complex cases
- Goal to secure AIM listing within the next few years, which you would benefit from being part of!
- Developing links with DFM’s to enable uplift in income through OEICS etc – however not compulsory to push business towards it
- Professional referral relationship with a national network of accountants you can access for lead generation
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within