Are you a Financial Adviser based in Devon or Cornwall looking to sell your business to a Chartered IFA firm who can provide a wide variety of financial advice to your clients?
This soon-to-be independent Financial Planning firm based in Cornwall was established in 2012 and has £60m FuM with a RI of £260k. They are a Chartered company and are currently authorised via network, however, will be directly authorised soon.
The firm is led by a Chartered Financial Planner who has over 15 years’ experience in financial services and offers advice in a variety of areas including retirement planning, wealth protection and investment planning. The firm also has a resident mortgage adviser and several support staff.
Prospective deals are not contingent on clients moving to any CIP and the company is offering open architecture ensuring clients are able to remain with their existing investment mandates.
Option – Sell and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable firm with own funds available for the purchase
- You want your clients to continue to receive independent financial advice and be looked after by local IFAs
Option – Sell and Stay (potentially available for sellers with over 200 clients)
This is ideal if:
- You are considering semi-retirement
- You would like to give up running your advisory business, however, not ready to stop advising
- You want to create a capital event with a highly competitive price for your business with ongoing remuneration for continuing to advise
- You would like open architecture to allow your client to migrate on existing mandates where these best meet the clients’ needs
Generally a multiple of 3.5x to 4x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to in-house DFM / centralised investment proposition
- Honour existing charging structures
- Happy with both share and asset purchases
- You must be a Financial Adviser with an established client bank based around Devon and Cornwall
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
- Will not consider DBTs
- Asset or share purchase
Devon or Cornwall
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert