Are you a Financial Adviser looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a specialist HNW Chartered IFA local to Yorkshire?
The Company – A Chartered IFA with 15 years’ experience based in Leeds is keen to grow his client bank by acquiring clients from a retiring IFA or someone wishing to exit financial services. He has the capacity to ideally acquire a high net worth client bank with £15m – £30m of Funds under Management.
Our client is an Appointed Representative of a highly successful, directly authorised independent specialist network focusing on high net worth private clients. They are an award-winning business that offer an exclusive network for high calibre IFA’s and have currently grown a strong national footprint with over 120 IFA’s across the whole of the UK. The network is a wholly owned subsidiary of FTSE 250, leading fund manager, managing over £35 billion of assets for clients. Through their intervention with the acquisition you will have the comfort of financial strength and security of dealing with a highly reputable organization.
Options – Immediate Buy-out
Our client is highly professional with broad knowledge of investments, pensions and trusts with experience of looking after high net worth clients, charities and trusts. He also has a specialist knowledge in the Court of Protection and Personal Injury arena. He has an abundance of people skills and his clients speak very highly of the services he provides to them. Living locally in Yorkshire he is looking to acquire a local client base within 50 miles of Leeds.
Value – 3.55x recurring income paid over 3-year period
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with business that underpins the buy-out that is profitable and free from any debt
- Directly authorised, independent specialist financial advice company focusing on high net worth private clients.
- The network use Simplybiz for their compliance and IT portal.
- Whilst our client frequently recommends a discretionary fund management service to his clients, using a panel of leading DFM’s, there is open architecture to continue managing your clients’ investments through independent financial advice.
- Access to offices in London, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Chichester, Edinburgh, Exeter, Falmouth, Jersey, Kendal, Launceston, Liverpool and Winchester.
You must be a Financial Adviser, with a high net worth client bank with £15m – £30m of Funds under Management.
Within 50 miles of Leeds
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.