Are you a Financial Adviser in Lancashire / North West looking to retire or exit from Financial Services with up to £30m of FuM?
Our client company was established in 2021 with offices based in South Lancashire. They have grown their FuM to just over £40m with 1 adviser and 3 support staff (Administrator, Marketing and Consultant). Providing wealth management and financial advisory services to almost 60 clients. Offering independent financial advice with open architecture to enable clients to stay invested on existing investment mandates. The firm have funding in place to support their growth plans through acquisitions.
Option – Sell and Go
This is ideal if:
- You are considering retirement
- You want a fair and highly competitive price for your client bank
- You would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- You only want to deal with a financially sound and highly reputable Independent Financial Advisory firm
- You only want your clients to be looked after by a local IFA and not a big corporate firm
- Generally a multiple of 3.5x to 4x of ongoing fee income.
- Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates whilst new relationships are built with advisers
- Deals are non-contingent to moving clients to centralised investment proposition
- Happy with both share and asset purchases
- Will consider DB transfers subject to file checks via due diligence where transfer advice meets ‘Gold Standard’
- You must be a Financial Adviser, with up to £30m FuM
- Ideally average holdings per household of c£250k but not essential
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
Lancashire / North West
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.