Are you a Financial Advisor looking to retire and want your city clients to be serviced by an IFA firm who mixes traditional old-fashioned personal service by listening to client needs and using advanced modelling software which formulate an appropriate strategy to meet their bespoke needs?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement and would like to support the client handover with helping to transition the servicing.
Acquisition Deal Value
Would consider paying up to 4 times recurring income for the right business / client bank with a payment structure over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in London or South East and:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by a small independent financial advice firm
- Want to be involved in a structured, simple handover of client servicing
- Want clients to be purchased by a company with a proven track record, having acquired an IFA business 3 years ago
- Only want to deal with Financial Advisors who underpin traditional old-fashioned personal service with the gravitas of being able to deal with high net worth clients
Prior to moving into financial services in 2010, the Director of this IFA firm had an successful, professional sporting career which has transferred excellent skills into the business environment. This independent financial advice firm was established in 2014 with prestigious offices based in the financial district to suit both city clients and those based in Greater London and South East. Their 3 Financial Advisors are supported by 3 dedicated back office team plus use of outsource for specialist functions.
The IFA firm has open architecture without the need for clients to be disinvested unless in their best interest to do so. Plus, they utilise inhouse Investment Mangers for bespoke or model portfolios for new investments with competitive Investment Manager charge of 10 bps.
Likely to reduce ongoing Adviser charges to 0.75% where these are higher, to ensure client consistency and no plans for immediate increases in client fee charging during deferred buyout period.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideally, the majority of your client households should have average investment holdings of £500,000, although will consider averages of £250,000+.
- Ideally, the client bank should have Funds under Management of £20m to £30m, although would consider holdings of up to £50m
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent specialist financial advice company focusing on high net worth private clients.
- Office located in City of London
- Fair deal for the seller and ongoing client adviser fee proposition
Greater London or South East
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.