Are you a Financial Advisor based near Crawley, looking to retire and sell your entire client bank or want to segment your client bank by selling off surplus 50 – 100 clients to a Chartered IFA?
The Acquiring Company
With a career history spanning over 20 years in financial services and setting up his own directly authorised IFA business in 2006. Our client is a Chartered Financial Planner supported by a team of three support staff servicing the needs of clients from all walks of life with unbiased fully independent financial advice in investments, pension planning, mortgages, protection, equity release, long term care, estate planning and inheritance tax planning.
Acquisition Options – Buy-out (sell and go)
With back office support of a Practice Manager, Paraplanner and Administrator he has capacity to absorb 50 – 100 clients to provide you with reassurance that your clients will continue to receive high quality independent financial advice after your retirement. You would be expected to provide a handover of clients where you would double head client meetings to introduce the new acquirer.
Competitive multiples paid – typically, 3 to 4 times recurring income
This is an ideal opportunity for Financial Advisors who:
- Are considering retirement or semi-retirement and wanting to create a capital event
- Will consider asset or share purchases
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like an experienced Financial Advisor with gravitas of being able to build strong relationships with clients from all walks of life
- Has a succession plan in place
- Ability to fund the acquisition
- The ability for an Independent Financial Advisor to absorb additional clients by taking your entire client bank and continuing to offer exceptional client servicing
- Opportunity to be fully involved with the transition process and handing over clients or stay on post sale, if required
- Independent with open architecture which will enable clients to move across on existing investment mandates without any immediate need for disinvestment and unlikely to change ongoing adviser fee charging within the first 18 – 24 months
Client Bank Criteria
- Clients are based near Crawley and surrounding area – ideally in post code areas RH10 and RH11
- Ideally on 0.5% Ongoing Adviser Fee charging
- 50 – 100 client households with up to £20m funds under management generating c£100k RI
- Clean compliance track record
Crawley, West Sussex(Post Codes RH10 and RH11)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.