Are you a Financial Advisor based in Northamptonshire with up to £25m of Funds under Management looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a directly authorised IFA firm with a successful track record of acquiring a similar size business?
Sell and retire
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement and would like to support the client handover process.
Acquisition Deal Value
Will pay between 3 and 3.5 times recurring income with the benefit of a proven tried and tested acquisition process to maximise the pay-out against the assumed purchase price.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in Northamptonshire who:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by a small financial advisory firm with a team of 5
- Want clients to be offered to stay on the same adviser charging terms if they stay invested as they are
- Would like the acquirer to have open architecture where existing investment mandates can remain as they are
- Any increase in adviser fee would be linked to an alternative investment proposal which offers more active fund management
- Wants a firm who have been established for at least 30 years and has built a solid client bank managing c£80m of funds under management
The family business was established 30 years ago. With succession planning in place the firm is well placed to continue to grow from strength to strength. With a chartered accountancy background with one of the world’s top accountancy firms advising FTSE 100 firms and Premier League football clubs the owner of this business has the gravitas and experience to advise high net worth individuals.
With open architecture clients can stay on existing investment mandates and charging structure. The firm typically uses A J Bell’s platform and invests clients through model portfolios suitable for their attitude to risk. Where the alternative investment proposal is taken the client would be agreeing to increase the adviser annual charge for the increased active management to 1%.
The firm acquired a retiring IFA’s client bank in 2019 with £23m of funds under management and having just ended the deferred buyout period is ready to acquire a similar sized IFA business.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Northamptonshire client banks preferred or bordering neighbouring counties
- Happy to consider investment holdings invested through providers such as Royal London & Prudential as well as platform based solutions
- Ideally, an asset purchase (will consider a share purchase for the right business).
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent advice with open architecture
- Locally based family IFA firm with 30 years standing
- Gravitas of advising clients from all walks of life including HNW, professional footballers and FTSE company directors
- Tried and tested experience of past acquisition.
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.