Are you a Financial Advisor based in Essex or Cambridgeshire area looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a local IFA firm with 11 Financial Advisers who have experience of successfully acquiring other IFA firms?
Sell and retire
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement and would like to support the client handover with helping to transition servicing. Offering commitment to make no / minimal changes during the deferred buyout period
Sell and stay on post sale with opportunity to share any uplift from
If Vendors are prepared to stay on post sale and support potential uplift in charges and/or switch to their centralised investment proposition then the uplift will be paid in the deal terms. Opportunity to stay on advising beyond the end of deferred buyout period, if required.
Acquisition Deal Value
Deals will range between 3 times for less attractive client banks to 4 times recurring income for typically chartered firms with HNW clients and possibly higher for very attractive businesses.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in Essex, Cambridgeshire, Herts, Norfolk and Suffolk who:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by a small independent financial advice firm
- Want to have full control over their involvement with the handover of client servicing
- Want clients to be purchased by a company with a proven track record, having acquired two IFA businesses in the past
- Only want to deal with Financial Advisors who underpin traditional old-fashioned personal service with the gravitas of being able to deal with high net worth clients
The business was set up in 2008 and has grown to £350m of Funds under Management. The net worth is circa £1m with cash funding available to support its growth from further acquisitions. The firm has open architecture and whilst it has favoured Standard Life and Aviva the firm uses several other platforms and providers. They have developed a centralised investment proposition using 5 portfolios and 5 risk grades, thus 25 portfolios in total. TER’s are typically between 1.4% and 1.9%. The firm are committed to developing strong client relationships and will commit to making no or minimal changes to charges or investment mandates during the deferred buyout period. One of the previous vendors decided to stay on indefinitely following the end of the deferred buyout period and this option is available to other vendors.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- All client banks considered
- Will consider share or asset purchases (share purchases only considered for businesses with no high-risk investments nor compliance issues / complaints)
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent advice with open architecture
- Fair deal for the seller and will provide commitment to minimal changes during the buyout period or an adviser can benefit if they stay on and align clients to their CIP where any uplift will be share in the deal terms
Essex, Cambridgeshire, Herts, Norfolk and Suffolk
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.