Are you a Financial Advisor based in the Midlands and looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a local IFA?
Sell and retire – acquisition option
This option would suit Financial Advisors with £20m to £100m FuM considering retirement and would like to handover clients to an experienced IFA for ongoing servicing.
Acquisition Deal Value
Would consider paying 3 to 4 times recurring income with a payment structure, typically over 2 years. They are open to both asset and share purchases
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in the Midlands where you:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by an Independent Financial Advisor
- Have no more than 100 households in your client bank
They are a directly authorised IFA business with a proven track record in acquisitions having done 3 previously. They now manage £200m of Assets under Advice through their IFA businesses, additional £300m through their DFM Portfolio Management business and through another sister business offering investment research support to c40 IFA firms managing £4.5bn of assets under influence.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Would consider firms with £20m to £100m FuM
- Ideally, you should have no more than 100 households
- Ideally, the client bank should be based in the Midlands
- As their ongoing adviser charges are 0.75%, would not be interested in acquiring books with higher charges as these would need to be brought in alignment.
- Will consider share or asset purchases subject to none or few DB pension transfers
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent financial advisers with open architecture
- Experienced in acquisitions with a tried and tested model
- Non-contingent on making any changes to their CIP unless costs can be lowered or kept neutral and in the clients best interests
Call us now on 0208 0044 154 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate; we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.