Are you a Financial Adviser looking to retire in the near future and want to secure an exit strategy now?
The Company – Our client company is a leading IFA and Discretionary Wealth Management firm, established in 1990 and is a public quoted company. They have circa 160 IFA’s fully supported by over 250 support staff in its centrally based administration / paraplanning team. They are looking to further expand their team of IFA’s across the UK. All acquisitions are funded from retained profits and / or issued share capital. This company is cash rich with no debt, meaning that they have a robust financial standing. They have an excellent record with over 50 acquisitions under their belt and average deferred payout is c95% of the original consideration value, which means your clients are likely to be well looked after and generally only leave if they die!
Option – Deferred Buy-out
This is ideal if:
- You are planning to retire within the next couple of years, but want to tie-in a fair price for your business now
- You would like to spend more time with clients, than on compliance issues
- You would welcome help with RDR, administration, paraplanning and being part of an experienced team of fellow professionals
- Add value to your business whilst planning your exit strategy
- Or you would like to segment your clients and sell a portion whilst continuing to service your existing clients
- You would like to arrange a partial sale of your clients now e.g. 60% share now with immediate upfront payment and from any time after the end of the 2-year deferred period you can exercise the sale of your remaining share.
Negotiable – Generally 3x trail / ongoing fee income
- Their professional support team will help you deal with the increasing demands and challenges facing IFAs, such as paraplanning, report writing, client investment reviews and training.
- Plan your exit strategy now so that you can enjoy your remaining years doing what you do best – providing financial planning to your clients
- This firm combine traditional independent financial adviser services with Discretionary Portfolio Management and Stockbroking, so that they can capitalise on investment opportunities and provide their clients with a complete range of investments and wealth management services.
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.