Are you an IFA or DFM with £25m to £75m of Funds under Management based within 50 miles of Winchester seeking a merger or sale?
- Sell & Go
- Sell & Stay as an employed Adviser
Acquisition Deal Value
Competitive multiple of recurring income of between 3 and 4 times with a payment structure typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for IFA firms where:
- They are based within 50 miles of Winchester
- Share purchases will be considered, subject to having no DB Pension Transfers and having run-off cover in place for past advice
- You want traditional values where clients can trust in impartial advice
- You would value your clients’ investments being managed by an experienced in-house Discretionary Fund Manager
For more than 30 years, this firm has operated as an independent, privately-owned business, delivering specialist investment advice to private investors and trustees in the UK and internationally. As a professional, fee-based practice, personal service, integrity and objectivity is at the heart of their business.
As an ‘independent’ firm, they have unlimited access to potentially suitable investment products in the UK and international market.
Since December 2013, the business has been led by their Managing Director who has a wealth of experience in investment management and private client practice, previously a partner and CEO of a national financial planning firm. He is a Chartered Wealth Manager and Certified Financial Planner and has a post-graduate level qualification in private client investment management. Furthermore, is also a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Professionals (STEP).
Having now acquired the majority shareholding of this business and securing funding for the purpose of acquisitions our client is seeking to acquire firms with £25m to £75m of Funds under Management.
Offering Advisory, Review or Full Discretionary Management Services they can focus on providing the right investment service for your clients. Pre-empting issues in Jan / Feb 2020 with Covid19 virus circulating across the world they moved clients out of equities into fixed interest and cash, thus preventing clients from suffering a fall in market prices; only returned to equities on 23rd October 2020. Their discretionary investment mandate has particular focus on using ETFs as a core part of multi-asset class investment portfolios. TER’s are typically between 1.2% and 1.7%.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Preferably having Funds under Management of between £25m and £70m
- Ideal locations – Winchester, Southampton, Andover, Salisbury, Christchurch, Farnborough, Basingstoke and Reading
- Vendor willing to stay on post sale to embed clients or longer under ‘sell and stay’ or as a merger.
- Vendor should be supportive of discretionary fund management, although there will be no set time cap which will be led by TCF and being in the clients’ best interests
Financial Advisor Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent financial advice with open architecture
- Offers in-house DFM for professional investment management solutions to meet clients’ needs
- Has funding in place for growth through acquisition
- Opportunity to stay on post sale to support transition of clients and retention
- Within 50 miles radius of Winchester
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.