Are you an owner / principal of an IFA firm looking to utilise an exit strategy with a small Yorkshire based business with highly respected management individuals?
The Company – This owner-managed independent financial advice firm based in Harrogate is led by a prominent figure within the pensions industry. In addition, their Chairman is a highly respected individual with a wealth of acquisition and financial services experience. Together, they have developed a successful directly authorised firm with 8 IFA’s generating circa £1.5m of turnover.
Option – IFA firms
This is ideal if:
- You are the principal of a small IFA firm with one to three fee earners and you are looking to exit the industry in 1 to 2 years’ time – any Advisers within the business could stay on under an employed model
- Or if you are the Director of a larger IFA firm with employed Financial Advisers
- Negotiable – Generally 3 to 4 times trail / ongoing fee income (paid over 2-year period)
- Alternatively, for larger IFA firms – value based on EBITDA calculation
- Looking to benefit from selling to a smaller IFA firm with the strong financial backing and experience from their Chairman who built a business to generate over £40m turnover having made in excess of 50 business acquisitions!
- Benefit from being able to provide full independent financial advice with open architecture
- Not looking to make any sudden changes with investment types and will take clients on board on existing fee arrangements
- Allowing the Advisers within your business to remain on under employed model
Location: Within 50 mile radius of Harrogate
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within