Are you a Financial Advisor based within 35 miles of Leeds looking to retire and want your clients to be serviced by a directly authorised local Chartered IFA?
Sell and retire
This option would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement and would like to support the client handover process.
Acquisition Deal Value
Will pay between 3 and 4 times recurring income.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based around Leeds and West Yorkshire with high net worth clients who:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by a small Chartered independent financial advice firm
- Would prefer their clients not to be shoehorned into a CIP or make changes to ongoing charges until the clients have settled and built strong relationships
- Want a firm who has an excellent reputation and highly recommended by its HNW clients
The business was established 5 years ago and has grown to £50m of Funds under Management with average holdings per client of c£600k+. Being directly authorised the firm has open architecture and uses several different platforms and providers such as Transact, Standard Life, Royal London, Quilter, Fusion, Novia and more. Their service covers all aspects of client’s financial needs. Awarded Chartered status the principal of this firm follows the gold standard of financial planning. Also the firm is proud to have met the criteria to achieve the Pension Transfer Gold Standard as set out by the Personal Finance Society, whereby it has recommended defined benefit transfers for a limited number of clients that met the Gold Standard.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- HNW client banks considered
- Ideally, within 35 miles radius of Leeds (further afield considered for UHNW client banks)
- Ideally, an asset purchase (will consider a share purchase for the right business).
- Will also consider client banks with a limited number of DB Pension Transfers, subject to due diligence of advice meeting the Gold Standard.
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Directly authorised, independent advice with open architecture
- Chartered Financial Planner with experience of advising high net worth clients
- Meetings are typically held at their Leeds office, but can provide meetings at your client’s home or work
- A regional Financial Award finalist and previous winner demonstrating the achievements and successes of one of the region’s best financial advisers.
Leeds / West Yorkshire area
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.