Are you a Financial Advisor based in Warwickshire / Midlands looking to retire and want to sell to a small IFA practice with open architecture with no immediate changes to investments or charges?
Sell and retire
This would suit Financial Advisors considering retirement and would like to support the client handover process in an Ambassadorial capacity.
Acquisition Deal Value
Will pay between 3 and 4 times recurring income.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors based in the Midlands area who:
- Are considering retirement and want your clients to be looked after by an independent financial advice firm
- Only want to sell to a firm with equity funding in place
- Want an acquirer to build relationships with clients without any hurry to change investment mandates or charges
After more than a decade developing expertise in personal and corporate finance, our client launched his independent Private Clients business in 2015. Following significant growth and success from delivering a high standard of client service to individuals and companies, including high net worth clients and corporate businesses whilst ensuring family values remained at the heart of all they do they are ready to acquire two to three IFA businesses with c£25m of Funds under Management.
With extensive industry knowledge, confident personality and strong work ethic this is reflected in their reputation for professionalism, expertise and broad service offering, which includes advice on personal and corporate taxation and tax planning, onshore and offshore investments, pensions, secured and unsecured lending and private banking.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Client banks with £25m of Funds under Management
- Ideally, clients will be located within the Midlands area
- Preference for asset purchase, although would consider share purchase subject to having no high-risk investments such as DB Pension Transfers
Financial Advisor Client Acquisition Benefits
- Independent advice with open architecture
- Excellent client reviews
- Financially strong with equity funding
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.