Are you a Financial Adviser in the South West looking to create a capital event by selling your directly authorised IFA business but happy to stay on post sale for up to 2 years?
Our client is two entrepreneurs who have run individually and together successful businesses. One of which is a successful healthcare business where their typical client is 60 years old with funds available to invest so they are keen to enter the wealth management space. They also own a successful marketing business and combining these want to make use of c.150 new leads a month where there would be lots of cross sale opportunity.
As neither of them have a wealth background, they would like the vendor to stay on for a period of time to service your client bank as well as oversee the new business opportunities.
As they have no Centralised Investment Proposition, they wouldn’t be looking to make any changes to your clients existing mandates and wouldn’t be looking to make any changes to existing charging structures either which would make for a seamless transition.
The owners have strong financials to support self-funding of the consideration value.
They have an excellent acquisition track record by having undertaken several previous acquisitions in other industries.
Our clients are based in Exeter so are looking to take over an IFA firm in the South West so that this is easily accessible by them
Option – Sell and Stay
This is ideal if:
- You are considering semi-retirement and wanting to create a capital event now
- You are happy to stay advising for at least 12 – 24 months or longer
- You want to create a capital event with a highly competitive price for your business with ongoing remuneration for continuing to advise with superb investment opportunities
- You would like open architecture to allow your client remain on existing mandates an a company that will make no changes to charges
Generally a multiple of 3.5x to 4x of ongoing fee income.
Typical deal structure of 50% upfront on completion, 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
- Independent Financial Advice
- Open architecture to leave clients on existing mandates
- Honour existing charging structures
- Happy with both share purchase
- Strong financials – highly successful entrepreneurs
- You must be a directly authorised Limited Company (will consider LLP) who will agree to a change of control
- No Minimum FuM
- Clean compliance record with no / few upheld complaints
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 or click Apply
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.