Are you a Financial Adviser or firm based in Yorkshire, along M62 Corridor or M1 Corridor to Nottingham / Derby looking to retire or exit from the Financial Services industry?
This wealth business has restricted and fully independent arms. The group has funds under management of £600m with a turnover of £3.5m with 26 advisers and 18 support staff.
They are keen to grow their independent division which currently has 4 IFA’s offering whole of market truly independent financial advice. They use a holistic approach and offer tailored client focused advice to meet all client’s financial needs. The company take great care to understand a client’s needs, expectations, and attitude to risk before recommending an appropriate course of action. They have a growing team of highly talented, client-focused and diploma qualified Financial Advisers to ensure clients that are acquired continue to receive regular ongoing servicing and with a number of acquisitions already under their belt are able to put you in touch with many vendors that can attest to their excellent on-boarding and transition process.
‘Sell and Go’
This option would suit Financial Advisers who are ready to exit whilst being available in an ‘Ambassadorial’ capacity to achieve a smooth handover of clients as well as being on hand during the buyout period, if necessary, to enhance client retention.
‘Sell and Stay’
Financial Advisers who are not ready to stop advising immediately and want to be fully involved with the transition would suit this option. Thus, those that want a capital event now, but happy to stay on as an authorised Adviser under the new Acquirer post sale to embed the transition through ongoing servicing and subsequently to introduce your clients to the new adviser who will assume responsibility for future relationship.
‘Retain advisers and support staff’
This option would suit SME firms where there are existing Financial Advisers and support staff and would be part of the sale.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors and firms based anywhere in the Yorkshire area and expanding into the M62 and M1 corridors.
- You are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- You want a fair price for your client bank / business of up to 4 times recurring income
- Want asset or share purchase options
- You would like options of sell and go, sell and stay post sale or for your existing staff to stay on post sale
- You would like your clients to receive an ongoing service from a well-managed local firm of wealth planners
- Open architecture where the intention would be to make no immediate changes to existing investment mandates, unless in the client’s best interest
- Strong financial balance sheets
- Up to 4 times trail / ongoing fee income
- Typically 3.5 to 4 times consideration with 50% upfront, followed by 25% at 12 months and 25% at 24 months
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Clients should meet the geographical company footprint which is predominantly Yorkshire (Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, York, Hull, East Riding) and also will consider other areas the firm wants to expand into – the M62 corridor (Hull / Manchester / Liverpool) and M1 corridor (Leeds / Derby / Nottingham).
- Clean compliance record and minimal higher risk investment areas such as DB Pension Transfers
- The Group was established over 8 years ago with consistent and profitable growth
- Synergy of client service where the acquirer believes in good old-fashioned client centred advice and service
- Aim to give every one of your clients an individually tailored service to help meet their financial planning objectives
- Track record of previous acquisitions with a well-tested proven model of success
- Large budget to support acquisitions with financially strong accounts
Yorkshire and M62 / M1 Corridors
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.