Are you a Financial Advisor in Bristol / Cheltenham or within 80 miles radius along the M4 / M5 Corridors seeking retirement and wanting to sell your business to a growing wealth business?
- Sell and retire immediately
- Sell and stay on post sale
Acquisition Deal Value
Competitive multiple of recurring income of between 3 and 4 times with a payment structure typically over 2 years.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors where:
- you are based within 80 miles radius of Bristol along the M4 and M5 Corridors
- have recurring income between £50k to £250k
- there is a potential for a share purchase and change of control to retain firm as a separate IFA business entity
- wanting to maintain the bulk of existing investment mandates during the buyout period
- option for the vendor to stay on post sale in a compliance and/or adviser capacity
This restricted wealth management firm with head office in Bristol with satellite offices in Cheltenham and Plymouth are seeking to establish a separate directly authorised IFA division to support their growth and to enable the firm to have full whole of market capability.
The Principal has worked in the Financial Services industry since 2001 and established the wealth management LLP in 2019. In its first year the firm received a coveted ‘Business of the Year’ Award. Based in the South West, the firm are able to provide advice to private and corporate clients across the South of England. The firm are in the process of increasing the number of Adviser from 3 to 6 plus bolstering its support team and are ready to acquire IFA firms to support its growth programme with ability to service acquired clients.
Through a change of control via the FCA the potentially new acquired IFA firm will be used as the core business for future acquisitions. Ideally the vendor will stay post sale for up to 2 years in an Adviser and / or compliance capacity to support a smooth transition and change of ownership.
IFA Client Bank Criteria
- Ideal locations – Bristol, Bath, Cheltenham, Oxford, Swindon, Reading, Taunton, Newport and Cardiff
- Suit sole advisers with up to £250k of recurring income
- No high-risk investment areas, such as defined benefit pension transfers
- Whilst not essential, ideally the Vendor should be willing to stay on post sale
- Vendor should be supportive of restricted CIP as the future investment model for his/her clients albeit this will not be time capped and only where this is in the clients best interest
Financial Advisor Acquisition Benefits
- Change of Control will retain independence with open architecture and enabling existing investment mandates to remain intact,. without need for any immediate changes or disinvestment
- Has funding in place for growth through acquisition for up to £1m consideration
- Opportunity to stay on post sale to support merger / acquisition and aide retention of clients during transition
Bristol and within 80-mile radius along the M4 & M5 Corridors
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.