Are you based near Crawley and looking to exit the industry or sell 50 – 100 surplus clients?
The Company – Our client is a sole Independent Financial Adviser directly authorised by the FCA, established over 11 years ago and supported by 3 support staff from their office based near Crawley.
Highly qualified, Pension Transfer Specialist, Financial Wealth Planner, Mortgage Adviser, Long Term Care and Equity Release Adviser with memberships of the Association of Independent Financial Advisers, Personal Finance Society, Equity Release Council and Society of Will Writers our client has gravitas and experience of looking after a breadth of high net worth individuals and corporate clients.
Options – Immediate Buy-out
Our client is seeking to purchase an additional client bank, either the entire client bank or surplus 50 – 100 clients to further build his assets under management. The ideal location for these clients would be near Crawley.
Value – Negotiable. Generally, 3 – 4 times trail / ongoing fee income
This is an ideal opportunity if you:
- Are considering retirement / semi-retirement
- Or looking to sell 50 – 100 surplus clients
- Want a fair price for your client bank
- Would like a structured, simple handover that is sensitive to your clients
- Only want to deal with business that underpins the buy-out that is profitable and free from any debt
- Fully independent advice and qualified to provide advice across range of financial products
- Own support staff in-house able to support the principal adviser with providing excellent service to clients
You must be a Financial Adviser and looking to sell 50 – 100 of your clients
Contact us: Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to further discuss this opportunity, or email us at [email protected] with your interest and details to receive a call from one of our Senior team.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any valuation calculations and percentage of up front and deferred payments are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.