Are you a Financial Advisor with c£10m FuM based in the South West seeking retirement from financial services and wanting to sell to a local IFA who recently set himself up as self employed and wants to grow his current client base of 30 households through acquisition?
The Acquiring Company
A local Independent financial advisor whose previous experience was in banking / bancassurance over the previous 9 years has set himself up as a fully Independent Financial Advisor with open architecture. Already within the last year he has built a client bank of 30 households with c£5m FuM. With strong capital resources he can fund a client bank purchase with circa £10m of FuM / £100k of recurring income.
Offering cashflow modelling and half-yearly service reviews clients would receive an attentive service proposition. Having open architecture will allow him to maintain acquired clients on existing investment mandates. His platforms of choice are Elevate and Funds Network, however he also promotes arrangements with DFM’s.
His ethos would be to make little changes to investments or charging structure initially as his main aim is to build strong relationships with the acquired clients to maximise retention.
The ideal situation would be a one-person IFA ready to retire with c£10m FuM / £100k of RI, although happy to consider lower or higher value client banks.
Available Acquisition Options:
Sell and Retire
This would suit a Financial Advisor looking to give up being an Authorised Adviser, although be available for handover meetings to ensure there is a smooth transition.
Acquisition Deal Value
Offering a competitive acquisition deal of typically c3.5 times recurring income payment with 50% upfront followed by 2 deferred payments of 25% after the 1st and 2nd anniversaries.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors:
- Considering retirement
- Would like a structured handover that is sensitive to your clients and passing clients to a local adviser offering attentive client service proposition
- Only want to deal with a local IFA
- Want an independent financial adviser with Open Architecture, where clients can remain on existing investment mandates and charging structures
- Fully independent
- A seamless transition which enables you to still be available in the background if they had any queries and to support the adviser – thus maximising retention of clients
- Leave clients on existing investment mandates and not disrupt anything until strong relationships have been formed.
- Receptive to maintaining existing ongoing fees
- Their offer will include the full client bank, whereas some acquirers do not include elderly clients or clients with small portfolios
- A separate introducer agreement for new client referrals after retirement
South West (Bristol, Bath, Taunton and Exeter)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.