Are you a Financial Advisor based in South Wales seeking retirement from financial services and wanting to sell to local client centric IFAs?
The Acquiring Company
These two local Independent financial advisors have around 90 households, managing c£16m of funds under management and have capacity to absorb a retiring IFA client bank. Offering full independent advice with open architecture and generally do not have specific platform or provider preferences as their clients’ pensions and investments are widely spread across multiple companies. They both pride themselves on their reputations with local clients for treating customers fairly, which results in having long serving client relationships.
Supported by Paraplanners they are ready to take over a client bank straight away.
Their ongoing charges range between 0.65% and 0.9% dependent on the service proposition chosen of half yearly or annual reviews. They are not looking to make immediate changes to your existing investment proposition or ongoing fee charges.
The ideal situation would be a one-person IFA ready to retire.
Available Acquisition Options:
Sell and Retire
This would suit a Financial Advisor looking to give up being an Authorised Adviser, although be available for handover meetings to ensure there is a smooth transition.
Acquisition Deal Value
Offering a competitive acquisition deal of typically 3 to 3.5 times recurring income payment with a preference, although not cast in stone for this to be via an earn out basis.
This is ideal for Financial Advisors:
- Considering retirement
- Would like a structured handover that is sensitive to your clients and passing clients to local advisers with strong track records in high quality client service and advice
- Only want to deal with a local business
- Want an independent financial adviser firm with Open Architecture, where they will leave existing investment mandates and charging structures untouched where this still meets the client’s best interests
- Fully independent
- A seamless transition which enables you to still be available in the background if they had any queries and to support the adviser – thus maximising retention of clients
- Leave clients on existing investment mandates and not disrupt anything until strong relationships have been formed.
- Receptive to maintaining existing ongoing fees
- Their offer will include the full client bank, whereas some acquirers do not include elderly clients or clients with small portfolios
- A separate introducer agreement for new client referrals after retirement
South Wales (Swansea, Merthyr Tydfil, Cardiff area)
Call us now on 0208 0044 162 to discuss this further
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any on target earnings information are given in good faith and IFA Acquisitions Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, IFA Acquisitions Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by IFA Acquisitions Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.